Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New Year, New You!

  Gym Essentials


If your new year's resolution is to lose weight, tone up, or simply to continue your fitness routine, then these gym essentials are just for you! 

1.  First things first, make sure you have a GREAT sports bra.  If you find yourself "double bra-ing" then make sure you invest in a fitted sports bra.  I personally love all Nike sports bras.  They hold up when doing serious cardio, and are incredibly comfortable.  

2.  One of my many obsessions are Norts (Nike tempo shorts).  I basically live in these!  They come in all kinds of different colors and designs, and even have built in underwear.  These are definitely a 2013 gym essential!

3.  Pick up your favorite magazine and head to the gym.  Having something to read can make your gym sesh fly by!

4.  Make sure you have your favorite tumbler or water bottle to keep hydrated!  

5.  Having the right gym shoes can be essential in preventing injuries.  I have a pair of brooks running shoes that I am in love with!  I picked them up after going running on a treadmill at my local fitness store.  The video playback showed I slightly roll one of my ankles when I run (which was causing me lots of leg pain after running).  They helped me find a shoe that worked perfectly for me.  So having the right shoe can really make all the difference!

6.  Use a cute wristlet like this Lilly Pulitzer one to hold all of your credit cards, id's, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment